Monday, March 29, 2010



Click the picture of me and it will magically turn into a video. Watch it if you can relate to this quote, "People say that money can't buy me love, but I would rather cry in a Ferrari."

There are currently 43 spots left.

I'm Brian from Denver, and I believe in Karma so it's your lucky day. I have made $5,000 since signing up. Now you have the same opportunity I was given 3 months ago, the only difference between rich people and poor people is that rich people take the opportunities they are given and follow through. 99% of the battle is clicking the link above, then activating your account and following through. They have a guarantee that if you don't make $50 in your first 24 hours then they will pay you $100, so what's to lose?? Oh, one more thing, it's free to sign up, and use. This was like a dream for me. Now, I'm passing this dream onto you, so take it and run, don't look back, go put your email into the link above, and you can thank me later. Oh yeah since they do it for free there are only 43 spots left, so you might have already missed out.
So Enjoy,
Brian

5 comments:

  1. im 14 am i allowed to do this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the video.... I can only suggest you stop using the phrase "you know?".... Glad to see you putting your free time to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, i see exactly what you did there... Nice testimonial video haha, i'm sure you'll get a lot of leads with that baby, and also clever putting it as 43 spots left, people must be clambering to sign up...

    ReplyDelete